Happy New Years Friends!
You can never really have too many smoothie recipes in my opinion. This one was created for Maisy and quickly became a favourite at our house. I like it better than the one from Booster Juice since it’s dairy-free and jammed pack full of real berries and protein. If you haven’t tried Hemp Hearts yet then add it to your list of things to do in 2016! They are a great source of plant based protein and high in Omega’s, plus they taste great. Now go write it down on your grocery list before you forget.
- 1 banana
- ½ cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- ½ cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 3 tbsp hemp hearts
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- ½ cup water
- 6 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients into a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Sprinkle with fresh berries and hemp hearts to garnish.